This article page is a mess, please try to completely edit the page
Cliff Booth is one of the main protagonists in Quentin Tarantino's 10th film, Once Upon a Time In Hollywood. He is an Hollywood stuntman and Rick Dalton's best friend. Cliff is also the son of Aldo Raine from Tarantino's previous film Inglourious Basterds.
He was portrayed by Brad Pitt, who also played Aldo Raine.
Cliff Booth was born on October 29, 1934. There is no clear story to his birth other than that his mother's last name of Booth and he never knew his father. Cliff is a bachelor in his mid 30’s living in a trailer in Van Nuys with his beloved pit bull Brandy. He is a World War II and Korean War veteran, and "one of deadliest guys alive."
- Cliff was based on legendary stuntman Hal Needham.
- Quentin Tarantino and Brad Pitt modeled Cliff after Tom Laughlin's portrayal of Billy Jack.
- In an interview with Paul Thomas Anderson, Tarantino mentioned that Cliff served in World War II, most probably alongside his father.
- In another interview, Tarantino has also said that Cliff is also the father of Floyd from True Romance.
- Quentin Tarantino said that Rick Dalton and Cliff Booth are two years apart in age, with Cliff being older. He later described Cliff as a “muscular, handsome, 35-year-old man with a thick head of blonde hair”. We also know Cliff’s birthday is October 29, placing his birth on October 29, 1934.